Ball and Chain Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014

2 posters

Go down

CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 Empty CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Post by TomAshe Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Cut day and free agents: At the end of Wednesday (midnight PST/3 AM EST) the 3rd of September you must have cut your players. You must have ONLY 22 PLAYERS on your roster at that time. Also, the free agent waiver requests will process on that morning, so you have all day to decide who makes the 22 man team. Once waivers are processed that morning, I will not fix rosters so CHECK THAT I GOT YOUR TEAM RIGHT!

If there are more than 22 players on your team by midnight on Wednesday the 3rd, I will choose which players you drop for you. I don't want to do this at all, but I have to make sure things are even by game time on Thursday. I will be intelligent about it, but of course I cannot guarantee that I'll make the same decisions you would. If for some reason you cannot reduce your rosters, tell me and we'll work something out, but I have to know 2/3 days ahead of time (I'll be in California this weekend on vacation but I'll do my best to respond).

League funds: The site I was gonna use to house our funds has been problematic, so I'm looking for a different service. Please try to get that money prepared so we can gather league funds before the first week concludes.

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 Empty Re: CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Post by TomAshe Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Waivers were processed this morning due to me being misinformed by fleaflicker support. I'm working on fixing the issue. If you had waivers in you will have to resubmit them, BUT PLEASE WAIT TILL I HAVE THE ISSUE RESOLVED.

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 Empty Re: CUT DAY/FREE AGENT WAIVERS - Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Post by TomAshe Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

You can begin putting waivers in tomorrow.   Tonight I will have to manually revert rosters to what they were last Tuesday.  If your waivers were processed (mostly Don and Brian), you will have to resubmit those waiver requests.

Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.  I'll make sure this doesn't happen next year.

WAIVERS CAN BE INPUT TOMORROW AND MUST BE IN BY FRIDAY EVENING!  THEY WILL BE PROCESSED ON SATURDAY!  CUT DAY IS STILL WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Don.Bailey Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Tom,

Has this been done? Is it safe to submit waivers now? I checked my team and I still have the guys I picked up off waivers from the other day.

Don.Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down