Ball and Chain Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 15: Online league

2 posters

Go down

Madden 15: Online league Empty Madden 15: Online league

Post by TomAshe Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Is anyone gonna be picking this up?  I've got a FANTASTIC madden league that I play in, that's governed very well. They advance every Friday and Monday, so you're generally playing two games a week.

If anyone is interested, I can link you to the forum/rules and stuff.  The people are cool and active, and its run so that people aren't glitching like crazy and/or running up the score.  Hell, I'll just link them. (if the forum looks similar, it's cause Tony helped me set this up and he runs the madden league).

http://everylittleyard.forumotion.com/t2-league-rules

I know the rules look extensive, but as long as you're playing fair, not stat padding, and not going for it on 4th down in obvious punting/fg situations it will never be an issue.

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

Madden 15: Online league Empty Re: Madden 15: Online league

Post by erik.dixon Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Hey are there any open spots in your league and is it carrying over to madden 15.

erik.dixon

Back to top Go down

Post by TomAshe Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Yeah! Absolutely. The Madden 15 league will start a week after the release date. Just go over to that linked site (everylittleyard.forumotion.com) and register. You can chat (Tony, Rox, or Ents are the guys you wanna talk to) or post on the "looking to join league" topic page. You probably want to read the rules before you talk to them though, so you know what you're getting in to.

I know they'd love to have more members!

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down