Ball and Chain Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Offseason Post

Go down

2017 Offseason Post Empty 2017 Offseason Post

Post by TomAshe Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:13 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations to the winners this year!

1st - $100:  Brian - The Frothy Cocks
2nd - $40:  Eric - Boring Orgy
3rd - $30:  Chad - Walrus Fight
4th - $20: Tom - The Poop Troop
5th - $10+pick 2.11: Don - Unstackable Cups

This year, I’ll give the option to have your winnings roll over to next season if you haven’t already paid.  Options for receiving your payment are Google Wallet, PayPal, or SquareCash.  Please let me know which method you would prefer.  You can text me, call me, message me on facebook, or on groupme.  Or email at ashe.tom@gmail.com.

THE DRAFT

Since we have the winners, we also have the draft order!  It is as follows:
1) Stephen – The Pessimistics
2) Tim – Balls Deep in Mac N Cheese
3) Stan – Godless Heathens
4) Erik – Nacho Libres
5) Anthony – Bitch Slave
6) Don – Unstackable Cups
7) Tom – The Poop Troop
Cool Chad – Walrus Fight
9) Eric – Boring Orgy
10) Brian – The Frothy Cocks

EDIT: FLEAFLICKER DOES NOT PROPERLY DESCRIBE DRAFT ORDER DUE TO USING OPTIMUM POINTS THIS YEAR! You can view optimum points by clicking on "league" then "leaders".  If you believe there is an error, please let me know as soon as possible. Remember that we again have the compensation pick at the end of the 2nd this year, so take that in to account.

If anyone has any rule changes, please post them here so they don't get lost in the groupme ether.

Last edited by TomAshe on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

2017 Offseason Post Empty Re: 2017 Offseason Post

Post by TomAshe Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:23 pm

If we are going to go to IDP, we need a method of choosing how we draft. I think it should be standard order draft based on inverse of whichever is higher: either total points scored at the position, or total points of best D/ST currently on the roster (this would compensate for teams that streamed defenses).

Someone else mentioned the idea of being allowed to take 1/2 players from whichever D/ST you currently have on your roster. This is a fun idea and if everyone is on board, it could be cool.

Additionally, there are extra implications of this. Individual players will now be getting return TDs! We had only included yards so far and this may potentially need a tune up to make sure nothing is weighted too strongly. Lets get some discussion going.

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

Post by TomAshe Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:27 pm

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

Post by TomAshe Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:33 pm

TomAshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content